Sunday, May 13, 2007

I Will Not Vote For...

(While Waiting for Chika's guest article on Fubus, I thought of writing down my thoughts on tomorrow's elections)

Tomorrow will be the day for scores of politicans campaigning for months now as they shall see how they will fare in the actual elections. While the senatorial elections has garnered the most media attention with the opposition garnering the majority consistently in surveys, it should be noted that the administration party has the machinery to actually tilt the numbers in their favor.

Not far too from the media's radar is the hotly contested congressional seat in Gen San where a famous boxer is running against the incumbent. Humor provided relief to the warring sides as the pugilist commissioned a survey only to find out that he's trailing behind a significant margin to Glenn's would be mistress (She's already married).

Anyway, I haven't figured out who I will vote for tomorrow. But I am sure that I will not vote for this one person :

Chavit Singson - Before I start, I wanna share to you this true story: One of Chavit's niece (or granddaughter, I'm not sure) told a philo prof in class "Sir, what do you think I am? dumb?" after mistaking her as a humanities major. See how rotten their family can get? It only starts from one man and that man's Chavit.

This man deserves to go to hell. Edsa two my fucking ass was started because this man was afraid to go to jail for inconsistencies in his auditing report to the government. And what about the publicity stunt he did a month ago where he figured in the negotiations for the release of the schoolchildren held inside a bus? What about the P500 bills he gave to the children afterwards? What about the P50,000.00 he promised to the local leaders of some godforsaken provinces for his winning vote? Btw, he retracted that to 50,000 amulets after he noticed that a camera was actually recording what he said.

But for all the killings, sexual offences and plundering of Ilocos Sur's wealth, he was still able to convince the Independent Bishops Conference of the Philippines to endorse him. Said one representative bishop "Mabuting tao iyang si Chavit kaya ineendorso namin siya". What?!!? SHUT THE FUCK UP. Even my dog knows Chavit isn't good for the country. Damn you bishops! What were you thinking?!?!? That he suddenly became a saint during EDSA two? Sonofabitch dammit! Dumbasses!!! Even my shit is more deserving of a senate seat than this asswipe!

No comments: