Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Prelude (3 of 4)

Well, bags are packed. Everything's good to go.

I just finished the last of my exams today and I'm flying out to Auckland tomorrow to see Wikus, Devin and everybody else.

Oh and there's also gonna be poker involved. heh.

Before I dive into that, let's get the coming home thing out of the way.

No, I don't think I'm coming home this June. Sorry. I don't think it's gonna happen. I would like to, but if ever, I'd be using my own money and I'm just not sure it's worth it especially cause everyone's so busy nowadays. Although I'm saying never, that is if I win extremely big in my first week of poker, then I'll take that as a sign that I can come home. Other than that, the next time is pretty much gonna be Merry Xmas.

About the bookdrive, which I hope you guys are still working on, I'm still game to help you guys with whatever you need, although it seems the help I can give from here would be pretty limited. Anyway, good luck with that.

So about this trip, I'm headed to Auckland and I've already booked a place in the city. The goal is to basically to build my bankroll. Along with my trip to Christchurch two months ago and my weekly games here in Wellington, I've built my two year going bankroll to a good amount now and if I get a good month in Auckland, I'm sure to reach my target mark. I don't want to name figures, but it's a good amount so wish me luck on that.

This trip is pretty much poker and being on my own. It's a new feeling to not organize every single minute of the trip and it's very liberating. So if this is the prelude to the next month, then all I'm saying is I am sooo ready for this.

So that's it for me. Keep the blog alive while I'm gone.

Ciao.

No comments: