Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Thoughts While Studying for my Midterms

Probably the only thing worse than dying as a virgin for straight people like me is graduating college as a virgin. One semester to go before I bid farewell to the school that has given me so much (but only after I paid them much more) and little Wilson still haven't seen any action. Should I just go randomly to any woman and ask her "Hi, are you horny right now?" just for the sake of hitting the one-in-a-million chance that the random girl will say yes (I might be kicked out of school before next semester if I do this). I don't like the idea of paying for it plus the chance of little Wilson bleeding uncontrollably after traveling through the cave of delights increases exponentialy if I did it with Santa's little angels. What else what else what else...I don't have time to court somebody, especially if the end purpose is for the one-eyed snake to hit its target. What I need is a fubu, especially a schoolmate fubu now...

Well that's basically it...

10 comments:

peppericious said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

virgins and fubus don't mix. It's cause the more experienced one who's only in it for the sex is afraid that the virgin will take it as something more than that (which he will, because it's his first). Thats why you never hear of it.... ahem, at least thats what i heard -not at home pepper

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened between you and that gal who went to mc?

Anonymous said...

mc?

Anonymous said...

Miriam College

peppericious said...

I havent gone out with anyone from miriam. no one i can remember, at least. refresh my memory.

Anonymous said...

I'm talking about Wil and that Miriam College girl. Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

hmm anonymous...comment about sabrina...ikaw ba si eugene? haha

-wilson

G said...

heheheh Nawala lang ako ng ilang linggo andami nang kalibugan na nangyari lol

Itulog mo na lang yan or idaan mo sa theology lesson reviews mo heheh

Anonymous said...

kung ako un nagsabi nun di ako magaanonymous, lalagay ko pangalan ko hehe
-eug