Friday, November 03, 2006

NBA lovers out there!

About four months ago, I download this great software called TVUplayer. Although it has less channels than the other internet tv players, it still contained my favorite channels like Star Movies, NBC (I get to watch Conan as it is aired in the US), CBS and Fox among many others. However, I never noticed this channel called NBA TV!!!

Damnit. I missed NBA opening night between the Bulls and the Heat (Big Bulls fan here) because our stupid cable operator (Destiny) doesn't carry the basketball channel. But that's ok, since the season's early and I can watch NBA games at the confines of my pc without hating Destiny Cable. How I wish I knew the existence of this channel from the very beginning. I even got to watch the live NBDL draft. Its really different from the NBA draft. Four guys, one talking on the speaker phone with the GM of the drafting NBDL team, the other on a laptop typing something, the other writing something and the last one who was in charge of the whiteboard were all the people in the draft.

No comments: