Sunday, February 11, 2007

Costumes!

Before I start, I just want to say UNC baby!.. boo-yah!

Okay.. ahem ahem.

Anyway, I got invited to this costume party. They even give out the address of the store so you can easily find a costume of your own (I'm thinking army uniform + helmet = Tom Cruise in Top Gun heh). So I was thinking, why haven't we had a costume party yet?

I know everybody always says they're too busy or too lazy and blah blah, but I really think we've come to an age where people get off their asses a lot more now (it helps that a lot are driving now). So I figure why not find a store and then send it out to everyone so that they can get a costume for themselves. If I get through my academic crisis, we are soooo doing that for my birthday.

I just remembered I have a bright green jacket.. I can sooo go as one of Derek Zoolander's model friends! heh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna get me one of those gigantic...."rubbers"...like they used for the commercials heeheee

-wil

jeco said...

meron sa e.rod sr. malapit sa welcome. hehe i'm sure hindi alam ni jim yung mga kalsada na sinabi ko hahaha.

sakto uwi ako nun.

i wanna go as a movie icon like hannibal lecter or a video game icon like super mario, kamukha pala ni super mario si ron jeremy

G said...

I'm thinking of going as Willy Wonka. Who want's to be my oompa loompa? Pe? lol