Thursday, July 06, 2006

Poker odyssey

Well I'm back. After weeks of non-stop poker, I came out scathed, but alive.

Here's what I have to show for myself.

- a substantial profit.
- a trip to australia for the poker championships in August.
- 3rd in a no limit tournament.
- 5th in a pot limit omaha tournament.
- lots of sit and go wins.

Anyway, it was an incredible experience and there are so much stories to tell. It was so eventful from beginning to end from the hit and run incident that landed me in a police station after I arrived to the terrifying plane trip that took three tries to shakily land in Wellington airport because of the tumultuous weather.

For now, I try to recollect myself and settle back down and unpack. After that, we'll see what I can share.

Ciao for now.

No comments: