Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Toilet Transactions

My tummy revolted against me today while I was rushing to finish my homeworks in school. 5 years of studying here has helped me gain a knowledge of where the cleanest and best-maintained comfort rooms are. So I instinctively ran there (not minding the queer gaze of the people I passed by) but forgot to buy the all-mighty tissue paper.

So I dropped what needs to be dropped and stood on the cubicle for about 10 minutes when my little savior, in the form of the resident custodian engineer, entered the cr. I asked him if he could do me a little favor and buy a roll of tissue paper for me at the cafeteria. He initially refused but a stroke of ingenuity befell on him and asked "Magkano ba tissue paper niyo sa caf? " I answered "mga bente po". He quickly replied probably with a wide grin "Bigyan kita kwarenta kada isa". I had no choice but to give on.

@$@^@! got screwed by a janitor

1 comment:

G said...

LOL. Smart janitor.

God has Has his way of punishing bastards.

I remember the time when I had to attend an interview in a prestigious banking firm, somewhere in Makati.

Similar situation. My tummy revolted, while I was in the middle of my ride in the MRT.

I literally almost fainted while trying to hold back my [insert euphemism for cr@p here].

So sweaty, pale, and disoriented, yours truly had to stop at Boni station to release his "anger".

Nevermind the dingy cubicle. I did what I had to do.

In the end, my Transcript of Records envelope got licked, not by my tongue, but by something else.

...God has His way of punishing bastards.