Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Motherfucking dumbass

I'm so pissed off at this chem teacher right now. She's one of only a handful of people in the country to know how to properly operate a Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrophotometer (which is an instrument that aids you in elucidating the structure of a chemical). I have been wary of her presence every time because she's one of those bitchasses who thinks they're so great and so good because they have an advanced degree (M.S.).

Anyway, I asked her properly that if I gave her my sample today when can she give me the result and she told me May 11. So I gave her the sample and asked her again and she told me that only on May 11 can I give her the sample. I was confused then, because of her contradicting statements. So I told her that she told me that she can give it to me by May 11 (and I'm sure I asked her that one) and then she raised her voice and told me that "You're not asking the right questions!"

What the fuck is the matter with her? I've always seen her as one big weirdass but today's incident confirmed to me that she's also one big dumbass with a master's degree. I pity all the students she has taught before. Her former students have been telling me that she's queer as hell in class and laughs suddenly all by herself for no apprent reason at all. I've also seen her suck ass big time to senior faculty members. It is because of people like her that makes me think of wanting to enter the academe one of these days. Dammit I'm gonna continue my application to Jubilee.

I'll update you guys on my Jubilee application.

No comments: