Sunday, April 01, 2007

Quickie

So yeah, North Carolina lost to Georgetown. And they had it. Sigh, they so had it. My bracket is blown to bits because I had North Carolina going all the way. Sigh, they so had it.

Also, I'm reading civil war with all the tie-ins now based on Marvel's reading list. It's about 101 issues so it's a little bit of reading. I also read Back in Black part 1 which shows a darker Spider-man going back to the black costume to either show his darker side or promote the new movie, whichever works for you.

I also found out that Tahnee is now a Lakers fan. I don't know which I find more sublime, that her boy got her interested in the NBA or that I used to go out with someone who likes Kobe now. Hmmm. At least it leads to interesting conversations, I guess.

Oh and if you haven't checked my videos in my multiply site, you really should. Kristin Chenoweth is freakin amazing.

Finally, in other news, Shannon Elizabeth is going to be in a poker tourney I'm playing at in two weeks. How will my proposal of marriage to her be met? We'll find out soon. Stay tuned.

No comments: