Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Of waiting, the Beijing games, lovemakings and condoms...

I'm waiting for somebody to finish her labwork (Which I should also be doing by the way...) just so that I can quickly shut down the computer and tell her "maybe we can go home together since I'm also leaving!"...call it forced serendipity if you will...Syempre sabihin ko iyon in Filipino...

But since it seems that it will take her a long time to finish (She's right in front of me now and I just borrowed somebody's laptop to pass the time) I thought of posting in this blog of a silly thing I did in the past year that I haven't told anyone yet...but none came to mind so maybe my post should veer into another direction. I thought that maybe we can all as a group go to the 2008 Beijing Games!

Maybe we can save a few bucks right now so that we can have enough money to pay for the Beijing airfare and hotel once we book next year? Hopefully I would have finished my schooling by that time hehehe, but my parents already promised me that I can go to the Beijing games. They're not interested in going there. In fact, for some weird reason, they prefer to watch it on live television.

On to another note, what's this I hear of some random person searching for her name on our blog? Complete story if you message me on ym.

By the way, yesterday I went to the cr and heard that the cubicle besides me is producing some weird sound (think of the sound when you give your icecream a big slurp). Could it be...? I looked down and saw two pairs of feet...the other's a girl's!!! How I wish I have a camera at that time and secretly video their lovemaking.

Speaking of lovemaking, we're currently synthesizing a condom in our lab for a chem class. Our teacher told us to make something that we can sell hehehehehehehehe. Somehow the condom we produced is loose enough for two african-american sized wieners. How I wish I could throw our synthesized condom to the couple doing it in the men's lavatory...

What else what else what else...

Texas was downed!!!

There goes my dreams of a UNC-Texas matchup.

That's it. I'll continue to play yahoo games now.

1 comment:

G said...

Dude, I think you should lay-off the frequent pinoy gossip website browsing, your writing is starting to sound more and more like a tabloid blind item column.

But we all like it, hek hek.

Sorry, not interested in going to Beijing for the 2008 Olympics.

As for the searcher, tee hee, that was really a funky number. I'll write about it in my next post.