Sunday, March 25, 2007

That unmistakable whiff, again.

Shit happens.

Here’s a second half complement to a previous entry written a couple of weeks ago relating to an assortment of excrementious irony (a word I invented, heh). Whereas the previous post pricked on an hodgepodge of national events, this time around, I’ll be talking about the small nuggets that poop (pop) out of my daily life.

Annals.

Talk about hitting the fan. This coming Monday, I’ll be seeing the X’s in highschool, the Y’s in college, and the Z’s (Hmm. I guess in college as well) all at the same time in one floor, for the rest of my stay. The challenge is how I’ll be able to put everything into equation as these variables are mutually exclusive to one another.

Oh, I think I’ll be putting my feet literally on a minefield here, heh.

xxx

Stool.

Don’t you get this constipated feeling of wanting to release all tensions (insert double entrede here) when you get the feeling that you’re getting pulled down by a needy, self-righteous, condescending Tae-nean? (I apologize for the term. I’ll be using that only once and only once in reference to that tool)

The minute you attend to its constant whining and whims, oh boy, you’re doomed. It’ll cling and linger on you like, well, poop and flies. Bad juju’s such as these need to be flushed.

xxx

Vowels.

Alas, we’ve talked too much about vowels.

“Dryly, gypsy slyly spryly tryst my YM.
Why? Shy spy by thy crypt, by my glyph.
My try pry thy sylph’s psych.
Tsk, tsk, wry.”


This is in response to a query about someone who sent me an angry private message a couple of weeks ago. The only way one could search on that particular entry is by 1.) Reading individual posts up to that entry date, or 2.)Googling your name. Oh vanity.

If you’re interested to know who that person is, here are clues: 1.) this second-part post goes with a larger central theme, that of excrement and irony 2.)By the wordplay of this heading and text, you’ll have a definite idea of who that person is by virtue of attribution, and 3.) It’s written in such a way so as that person can’t google his/her name in this blog again.

xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bakit ang hilig mo sa tae?

Anonymous said...

Pinapatamaan mo ba ako glenn ha?

Di ko sinesearch pangalan ko sa blog mo ok?

Duh!

G said...

I have said it before and I'll say it again for the last time. My writing has nothing but the most transparent of intentions, and all I say and will say are meant and will be meant in good jest.

There is no reason for offense nor to take offense. So smile dear friend, and don't dawdle on this useless prick of a predicament. =)

I'll let this pass. poop.