Tuesday, March 21, 2006

This one's for Mary

Back in my sophomore college year, I once had a basic computer literacy subject. Yup, it's same as the ones in highschool where they teach you how to use the mouse, how to click the start button, find microsoft Word and launch the program. I know what you're thinking and yes, its an easy 4.0 (that's an "A" in blue and white standards).

Three months of breeze this subject was, and getting a 4.0 was an effort that was as easy as waking up in the middle of the night just to take a piss. But no, this is GLENN that we're talking about. Glen-the anti-authority; Glen- the non-conformist; Glen- the jackass.

The very same Glen who made a freshman highschool transfer student's life a living hell by pretending to be attracted to her and made pranks by sending anonymous roses implying that it was from some hunky classmate nicknamed "tuxedo mask" (yes Eug, IT WAS ME!! Hahaha! And I'm sorry for it heheh). The very same Glen who in the same year, stopped a fieldtrip bus just to buy smutty tabloids on the street corner (I would like to stress out that this was out of a wager and not my personal preference) just to piss our class adviser off. The very same Glen who (much to the content and enjoyment of his colleagues) made an ass of of their junior highschool class adviser (but it kinda backfired lol.)

The list goes on. heh. But oi, i'm really good guy at heart (this is for the people who'd prejudge me) I just can't help the mischievous tendencies. But I've changed my ways heh.

Anyway, In one crucial project, my professor, who's a behavioral science department professor and a die-hard green and white alumnus (isn't it weird that a computer professor would come from the behavioral science department?) tasked us to make a songsheet of whatever song we would like to choose, as an exercise of microsoft word typing and layouting proficiency. This was the type of die hard alumni peeps that would give you grade incentives if you watched your school team playing the rival school team.

To make the story short, here's what i passed:



The schmuck failed me on this project and I ended up missing my 4.0 final grade.

3 comments:

G said...

sshh. at least let me enjoy the myth that i'm building heheh.

Anonymous said...

Lmao! Way to go, Glenn. Giving him the finger with style... Only at your expense, too. =P

G said...

I should've sued that prof like I should've sued my kinder 1 teacher when she wringed my collar!

.. but I didn't.

May their corpses rot in hell.