Friday, March 31, 2006

April Fool's Day

"Please pray for the soul of Wilson Tang. He got hit by a bus on the way to school today. Necrological services will be held at the Arlington funeral homes. Be there"

These were the exact words that I texted to friends, both close and not so close, exactly ten minutes before April 1.

I screwed it up. I'm such a sorry loser right now.

I texted a friend that had her bestfriend die the same way.

Of course, she wasn't amused.

Of course, I know she's quite angry at me now.

I just can't do anything right, both morally and immorally.

1 comment:

G said...

your post had me thinking also.

Had I texted April (Odell's friend from UST) that we will be going to her graduation/birthday party today, and not show up, while texting her a message again later saying "APRIL FOOL" (take note: fool not fools. pun intented. lol), isn't that going to be a very good april fool's prank?

very mean, but still good.

-----

you're going to hell anyway so why bother lol.