Saturday, May 06, 2006

Gay Fags

If I were to have the authority to hire somebody, I wouldn't necessarily look at where the person graduated. I would look at more than that. A history of success and achievements given the opportunity is probably more important for me. Enough has been said about how the top-three schools (UP, Ateneo and DLSU) are monopolizing the best jobs there is on the Philippine market. However, I'm sure our collective experiences will tell us that our colleagues in these schools are just as human as those from other schools.

It is with this thought that I'm going to bash a gay graduate school student in my school who studied at FEU when he was an undergraduate. I'm not going to bash him because he's from FEU but because he's downright fucking annoying. He's just new to the Department and he has annoyed everybody already. I got to know that first hand when I came in late for my laboratory class and was forced to accept that sick excuse for a human being as lab partner. He just keeps on whining on why we are the ones who have to prepare the reagents or why I refuse to dip my pipette into the bottle of Sulfuric Acid.

Normally I wouldn't mind these annoying habits, but one thing I can't stand about him is that he keeps on challenging me by asking questions regarding Chemistry. "Alam mo ba kung ano meron sa detergent kaya ginagamit na panglinis?" "Alam mo ba kung ilang carbons ang fatty acid na ito?" are some of the questions that I have been asked and when I wouldn't respond not because I don't know the answer but because I don't like to mind him anymore he would quip the answer and boast a proud smirk on the face.

Oh yeah, one more thing is that his whining bogs down my pace during lab period. He would keep on screaming on gay lingo as to why we should do this and that when his alma mater would already prepare what is already needed. It was tempting to kick him in the groin and tell him to shut up because thats the way we do things around here. We're not spoonfed.

Which leaves me to my final point: Given the opportunity, I wouldn't mind starting World War III and capture all the gays then torture them in my concentration camps if one more fag ass messes with me. Hopefully, God would see all those gay fags in the concentration camps and proceed to burn them down like what happened to Sodom and Gomorrha.

3 comments:

peppericious said...

wow.. i don't even know where to start.

i think it's quite a leap from commenting about an annoying person to an entire culture altogether.

but id like to put in perspective in living here in new zealand. To be a fil-chi back there in the Philippines is so easy because we're the top of the food chain. Most fil-chis are rich and well-educated so its easy to make comments about filipinos and gays and any supposedly "inferior" culture and race even if you meant to or not.

But here's my point. Try living anywhere else in the world. Because we're not tall and white and rich and by other country's standards, WE are the inferior race, even if they mean to say it or not. It's not even the blatant kind of racism, but the subtle kind where people think that you're different because you're from somewhere else.

I don't really like to say all this because most of the people here have strange issues with gays. The religious view is you should disapprove of the lifestyle, not the person himself. So why not try that.

I'm not saying your friend isnt an asshole, cause it sounds like he really is. but I don't think you should condemn an entire culture just because some asswipe is giving you a hard time, thats all.

And most important, I don't care about wil's lab partner or gays in general. However, i am concerned at how easy it is for people here to make judgements about people. I don't mind sex jokes or black jokes or gay jokes or anything like it once in a while, because I don't want an environment of robotic political correctness. But there's a line to cross and some of us have crossed it. To make a nigger joke once in a while is alright in my opinion. Making jokes and comments all the time is really what makes someone a racist or a sexist or any kind of elitist.

We're all getting older now. And the world is a lot more unforgiving.

jeco said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
G said...

Ahhh, another jewel from our dear Wilson that will definitely rouse another scandal.

Let's call a spade a spade. True enough, your lab parter is rudely annoying and could probably pass off for a deficiency in aptitude (graduate student you say? Is he taking a refresher course?).

While I agree with everybody else (tell me that guy's not annoying), I draw the line in your derogatory remarks against all the other homosexuals, and even mentioning that you intend to start a pink holocaust and make a concentration camp just to torture their poor souls.

I would prefer to refer that schmuck as an "asshole" but I'd rather not, thinking that he would take it as a compliment.