Tuesday, May 02, 2006

High School Basketball with Mr. Menguin

Reminiscing my once promising basketball skills, I remember how Mr. Menguin and somebody I forgot challenged I and Pierre on a game of pick-up basketball right after Citizen's Army Training. The game was shortlived though, when I quickly grabbed the rebound off the first shot and quickly ran to the three point line to hoist up a quick three.

Swish.

Then, I stole the ball from Mr. Menguin's teammate and quickly ran to the three point line again and quickly shot the ball.

Swish again.

Mr. Menguin walked away from the game.

Heeheee.

Regarding the three-on-one game, when you have Furell and Odell who considers brute strength as basketball IQ than you will have problems. I would have fared in the game better myself playing one-on-one against you.

3 comments:

G said...

"...and then I woke up." -wil

hehehe =b

peppericious said...

you knw whats a better story? tell them about the 3 on 1 game.. hahahhaha

G said...

Regarding the three-on-one game, when you have Furell and Odell who considers brute strength as basketball IQ then you will have problems.

It's like Bobby Lashley and Dave Batista against Shawn Michaels. Nyahahahaha.