Saturday, May 20, 2006

Postcript

Some months ago I wrote about living a double life. One as the normal Wilson we all adore and love and the other as riohotchick in cyberspace. As a netizen, I was able to fool horny sex-starved virgins into sending me cellphone load credits in exchange for a stirling performance in front of an imaginary webcam. The scam was a success.

But then, conscience kicked in and told me to stop it since it was becoming my fundamental option when it comes to dealing people in internet relay chat. Since that fateful day, a personal promise was made never to do anything like that again no matter how tempting.

Exceptions abound in our world. Just last Monday while doing virtually nothing in the Rizal Library, I thought of texting a personal friend that I haven't seen for a long time but found out that I didn't have any cellphone credits left.

So I remembered riohotchick, and using the wonderful technology of meebo, I was able to log into yahoo messenger. Scores of horny assholes immediately messaged me if I want to chat hot with them. Since I wasn't in a playfool mood that day, I sent a message to a random guy telling him that I'm meeting my fuck buddy at the Ateneo but I don't have enough load to send a text message so if it was any bother maybe he would like to send me load.

He sent me P50 load immediately. The things that horniness can do to you. Tsk.

1 comment:

G said...

"The things that horniness can do to you. Tsk."

My, my. Interesting story, I do, however, find that last phrase as arbitrary. heheh.