Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A great idea for a charity fundraiser

A couple of weeks ago, the CEO of the feed Jim's wallet foundation Jimson Gow proposed to create a concert as a means of generating funds for a charitable foundation. However, this idea died a natural death due to a general lack of financial backers willing to risk making a dent out of their young bank accounts.

I have a counterproposal.

Let's have a boxing fight night.

Imagine this. It would be beneficial to all. Scores will be settled and a charitable foundation will benefit from gore and violence, not to mention the illegal underground betting. 6 rounds of boxing to be enjoyed by guests drinking overpriced booze. The undercard :

Pierre vs. Katong

Dodong vs. Jasper (wala lang)

Glenn vs. Necisto and Janni in a handicap match

Jeco vs. Lester

Jimson vs. Louis

and for the main event :

Wilson vs. Mr. Menguin with guest referee Mr. Abad

I'm quite sure many will turn out and watch this truly historic event.

3 comments:

G said...

I'd whoop Mr. Roboto and Eugene's asses just by my verbal abuse. And that's just COURTESY. lol.

Anonymous said...

please spare me or I'll just throw in the towel and run

G said...

Pierre, you don't stand a chance against her. She's now a CHAMPION POWERLIFTER for God's sake! Ikaw kasi, we all told you to court her but noo. Look at the monster that you've made. yes, I blame you!

In case you're wondering how she literally came to be, it's simple. She just ate Patricia Soyao and Kimberly Yap (Wilson's estranged hairy mistress) then became a powerlifter.

Now you know why we're not hearing any news from the two (well, not that we'd give a rat's ass about it anyway).

I'm telling the truth, I really am.