Thursday, April 13, 2006

Things to do before I die

These are some of the things that I would like to experience. I'll update this list as the need arises. Feel free to make your own one. The list is by no means a ranking.

1. Get married

2. Have kids

3. Write a book

4. See my kids grow up and get married

5. See my future grandchildren

6. Still continue to go out with high school friends until I die.

7. Climb another mountain (The first one was excruciatingly painful, yet pleasant. I'll prepare the next time I'm gonna climb again)

8. Buy a house in Tagaytay, and retire there.

9. Get at least a master's degree.

10. Travel in at least 50 countries.

11. See a live pay-per-view wwe event.

12. Watch an nba game live.

13. Form my own company.

14. Ride on a sailboat until God knows where.

15. Joyride with no specific destination.

16. Make amends with that person (NOT SABRINA).

17. See that person live a happy life.

18. Travel to all the safe provinces in the Philippines.

19. See all my friends live a happy blissful life.

20. Be a teacher in a high school (all-girl's school would be an attractive option, but not necessary).

This list will be continued.

1 comment:

G said...

Again, what's the real deal between you and Sabrina Poon? Would you care to enlighten us all with your side of the story? Surely a reconciliation must be due by now.